Prof. Dr. Md. Mamun Habib is a Professor at School of Business & Entrepreneurship
(SBE), Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB).
• Dr. Habib is the Visiting Scientist at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering of University of Texas –
Arlington, USA. He is also the Adjunct Professor at Unirazak, Malaysia and UCSI, Malaysia.
• At present, he is supervising ten (10) Ph.D. scholars locally and internationally and earlier four (4)
Ph.D. scholars have been graduated.
• As a Ph.D examiner, he has several Ph.D. involvements with UUM, UNIRAZAK, AIMST, UNITAR,
Asia e University (AeU), Malaysia; Assumption University of Thailand; Institute for Technology and
Management (ITM) – University and Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)–Deemed University, India,
National Institute of Technology (NIT), India, SOA University, India; University of the Assumption,
Philippines, Aligarh Muslim University.
• He has about 20 years’ experience in the field of teaching, training, workshop, consultancy and research.
• Dr. Habib published about 175+ research papers, including Conference Proceedings, Journal articles,
and book chapters/books. Among them, more than 50 articles are WoS and Scopus Indexed.
• He is the Editor-in-Chief in International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM), London, UK.
He serves as the Editor-in-Chief/Lead Guest Editor/Editor/Editorial Board Member/Reviewer of more
than 50 journals, particularly Elsevier (Scopus) and Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) Indexed
• He delivers Keynote Speech at 70+ international conferences at various countries, particularly USA,
UK, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Korea, India, Philippines,
Greece, Bulgaria, Australia, Italy, Nigeria etc.
• He conducted 120+ Webinar/Workshops/ Seminars locally and internationally.
• He is involved in a few grant research projects in the USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Bulgaria, and
• Earlier he was Associate Professor at BRAC Business School, BRAC University, Bangladesh; Asia
Graduate School of Business (AGSB), UNITAR International University, Malaysia; Dept. of Operations
Research/Decision Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia and Dept. of Operations
Management, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
• He accomplished his Ph.D. and M.S. with outstanding performance in Computer & Engineering
Management (CEM) under the Graduate School of Business (GSB) from Assumption University,
Thailand. His Ph.D. research was in the field of Supply Chain Management.
• His core research areas are supply chain management, production & operations management,
operations research, research methodology, engineering management, technology management, and
• Prof. Habib is an active member of different professional organizations, including IEEE (Senior
Member), IEOM (President, SCM Technical Division), IETI (Senior Member and Board of Director),
IRED (Fellow), GRDS (Vice-President), just to name a few.
• He also serves as General Chair, Program Chair, Technical Chair, Organizing Committee Member,
Technical Committee Member, Track Chair, Session Chair as well as Reviewer of numerous
• Finally, He is involved with QS World University Ranking/Times Higher Education Ranking as an